Re: ODPi BI & AI 2020 "Bridge" initiative

Cupid Chan

Haha, I haven’t cut my hair for months since the lock down! :)

Cupid Chan
CTO, Index Analytics LLC
www.index-analytics.com
3700 Koppers Street, Suite 535
Baltimore, MD 21227
Cell: 571-357-2426
Office: 443.438.7964
cchan@...

SBA 8(a) | SBA HUBZone | GSA Schedule 70 | CMMI Level 3 | CIO SP3 | ISO 9001:2015

On Jun 15, 2020, at 6:22 PM, Dalton Ruer via lists.odpi.org <Dalton.Ruer=qlik.com@...> wrote:

First think I thought was … man good thing Cupid was having a good hair day. 😊

Dalton Ruer
Senior Solutions Architect
Mobile: +1 678-943-0064
Email:  Dalton.Ruer@...