Date   
Summary of conclusions and actions items from f2f meeting By John Mertic ·
Planning F2F Summit in San Jose - Dec 1/2 29 messages By John Mertic ·
sandbox automation code By James Tanner ·
Defining proposals ODPi Core 1.0 9 messages By John Mertic ·
Schedule for ODPi technical summit - Nov 30 - Dec 1 By John Mertic ·
sandbox automation code 8 messages By Roman Shaposhnik ·
What Officially Are Benefits of Being a Platinum Member of ODPi? 4 messages By Mate ·
Is there an ODPi Tech Workgroup call today? By Susan Malaika ·
Schedule for ODPi technical summit - Nov 30 - Dec 1 - The in-person attendees 2 messages By Susan Malaika ·
Schedule for ODPi technical summit - Nov 30 - Dec 1 - The in-person attendees & the remote attendees 2 messages By Susan Malaika ·
Schedule for ODPi technical summit - Dinner at Il Fornaio Downtown San Jose By Susan Malaika ·
Notes from the 2nd part of day 2 of ODPi Tech Summit - Action Items to produce March 2016 ODPi certification ; & Test Tool Requirements 3 messages By Susan Malaika ·
work started on gradle test framework + tests 6 messages By James Tanner ·
Notes from the F2F meetings this week By John Mertic ·
Open PRs on spec 2 messages By Allen Wittenauer ·
How to contact us link on ODPi website 6 messages By Roman Shaposhnik ·
do these envvars look correct? 8 messages By James Tanner ·
Some initial feedback 11 messages By Allen Wittenauer ·
open build platform 6 messages By James Tanner ·
Operationalizing our build/release/test/deploy pipeline 9 messages By Roman Shaposhnik ·